Welcome to physical education and health in the great State of Alabama!
This blog spot is dedicated for physical educators and health educators in Alabama to find and post:
- Teaching tips
- Grant information
- Share professional development opportunities
- Lesson plans
This is not a gripe or criticism spot!
Don't forget the Summer Physical Education and Health Conference is July 29. 30, and 31 at the Alabama 4-H Conference Center in Columbiana, Alabama.
- Public school teachers who need CEU credit must pre-register on STI by Friday, July 19, 2013.
- Private school, university personnel, and retirees who need CEU credit must register with Nancy Ray (email@example.com).
- There is no cost for the conference----
- There is a cost for meals.
- There is a cost for overnight accommodations.
- To arrange for meals/overnight accommodations email Nancy Ray for the form (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline to register for meals and overnight accommodations is July 19.
- Click here for: Meal and overnight accommodation form
Stay tuned! Blog posts will be updated weekly!